PDF - Pocket Companion: A Tavern Guide
- Perfect tool for new and experienced game masters/dungeon masters
- Written to be system neutral for any tabletop roleplaying game
- 145 pages of taverns, plot hooks, and tools. Complete with space to add your own ideas
- Fun and easy to navigate and utilise during a game
- Perfect Gift: For any tabletop fan or worldbuilder
This guide to fantasy taverns for tabletop roleplaying games has been produced to help GM’s/DM’s of any level with their games. Set out over 145 pages the book is lightweight, easily transportable and is bursting with ideas and content for you to utilise during a game.
The book contains: plot hooks to get your players on the hunt for adventure; taverns arranged geographically complete with a rating and review; Staff and regular patrons to give you players someone to interact with; roll tables for drinks, distractions and for generating your own tavern; and tavern games of varying risk and reward. There’s even a section in the back of the book for you to add your own tavern ideas.
This book is the perfect gift for new and experienced GM’s/DM’s, it’s easy to use in a pinch and fun to explore while worldbuilding.
This website and its content is copyright of Wisdom Save Media © 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.